Sunday, September 26, 2004

Cows. Buffaloes. Whatever.

I don't fancy the colour red. So I don't wear red clothes. And I'm no matador either. So wtf should a cow/buffalo chase me??!! I didn't go in front of it and say "Hey you! Come get some!"!!



I guess temples have their reasons for keeping cows/buffaloes, considering that they're sacred and all. Take it from me - never, NEVER eat anything in front of a temple that has cows/buffaloes/bulls/animals (IF you live in India or any other country which deems it fit to have animals roaming around places of worship). Especially chocolate. Throw the wrapping material of the food you ate into the garbage, and it chases you. And they run damn fast too. Fast enough to make you jump into a highway, get insulted by bikers, and then fall into a garbage bin. Ok, maybe not THAT fast. But fast.

1 comment: