Tuesday, September 7, 2004

13 really seems to be unlucky...

The last time I had been away this long from this blog was after the message on Friday the 13th. And now, it's happened after my 13th post. Funnily enough, my Freshman year at College is scheduled to begin on the 13th of this month. That is quite creepy to say the least.



I really don't have anything to rant about, but I do have a funny incident to post here. This happened last Friday. A close friend and I, out of pure boredom, with no alternative whatsoever, were watching a cartoon show titled "Detective School Q". Near the end of the show, some guy comes out of a forest. My friend, being an ardent fan of The Matrix (Funny how this movie crawls into almost every message ) , pointed out that the guy looked quite similar to Neo.



The next instant, the guy's father called him by his name. The name sounded almost exactly like "Neo". And that's not even the best part. We busted our stomachs laughing at what happened next. The guy tells his father this - "I have a message from The Oracle". In that situation, that was quite hilarious, given the fact that an Oracle also appears in The Matrix.



I've also begun a new blog to record my next 4 years in College. Hopefully, they won't be too bad. I've also created a neat header for that blog, so check it out - College Life



(Later we found out that the guy's name was Ryu, and not Neo.)

No comments:

Post a Comment