Thursday, January 13, 2005

Changed the template. Again. Yes, in just 5 days. I know.

I just felt that the whole thing was too dull. And I might have been infringing some copyrights by using those anime pictures. Now here's a brand new template, created entirely by me! Again!



Since I'll be busy studying for my exams, I won't be posting for a while. So, to keep you occupied, here are some of my previous posts, cuz you'd probably be too lazy to dig into my shallow archives. Read them at least now.



Chances of aliens finding Earth disappearing?



Matrix or Ghost In The Shell??



Spiderman 2 is quite disappointing



Power implant aims to run on body heat



Why do we exist?



Is anyone truly selfless?



Handwriting problems...



Death : something to fear or something to look forward to?



No comments:

Post a Comment