Saturday, January 8, 2005

New Template

I finally got the time to create a new template for the blog. I was tempted to use one from BlogSkins.com, but I decided to create one on my own again. I'm a big fan of Rurouni Kenshin, more popularly known as Samurai X, and the Get Backers. This template isn't complete yet; I want to spice up the background and the sidebar headers. Maybe later.



There are "Tsunami Relief" organizations popping up everywhere. Some of these aren't really aiding the victims of the South East Asian tsunami disaster, but actually cashing in on the disaster by putting up fake websites and asking for donations. Yes, they are cold-hearted, rotten sneaks who don't deserve to live. If you want to help the real victims, you need to contact official organizations. To help you out, I'm providing a list of websites through which you can contribute your little bit to help the unfortunate:



Google's list Tsunami Relief organizations


Indian Prime Minister's Office

Sulekha Tsunami Relief Fund

Sarvodaya - A Sri Lankan Foundation

DEC - Tsunami Earthquake Appeal

ReliefWeb





No comments:

Post a Comment