Monday, January 16, 2006

Oh joy.

College starts again tomorrow. That means staying at the hostel again. Isn't that wonderful?

Here's a little something for you tech buffs out there... Bothack. You could say it's sort of an alternative to Lifehacker, but there's more to it. Apart from the usual 'latest technology' bit, they've also got the latest on tech fests in India and around the rest of the world as well. I'm glad somebody finally took the initiative to do this. What's more, they've got solutions to those agonizing problems you often face if you're a Linux newbie. I remember facing a problem similar to the one outlined here, about a year back (not on Suse, though. I was using Ubuntu). Solved that one after a lot of digging around on the net. Don't miss this one, folks.

6 comments:

  1. Hey, you're doing a great job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess hostels are like dormatories?

    I have a couple of weeks before school begins for me. I'm not looking forward to three night classes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, they're something like dorms...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it's not boring for tech buffs... I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  5. College....how fun....hey, is it a Jeppiar college??
    If it is, 'free enjoy'!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. rads: You didn't have to do it anyway...

    Hobbes & Sandeep: No, it's not a Jeppiar College. Small mercies.

    ReplyDelete