Saturday, November 12, 2005

Bye, for now. And this time, it's for real.

I should have stopped writing here after this post. But for some reason, I didn't. This time, I hope to have more control over myself, and start studying. I've less than a week for my theory exams. Since I'll be gone for a while, here are a few things to keep you occupied:

1.


Here's picture of... Er... Of... Frankly, I'm not quite sure what. Take a wild guess. And look at the full size version of the picture before you do. If you do.

2. Forty Faces. A fantastic idea, from Philipp Lenssen of Google Blogoscoped. You have to see it to understand.

3. After some interesting words thrown here, I think this site requires a disclaimer. I came up with one in about a minute. Here it is.

4. Archives, archives, archives. Browse through the archives.

5. If you're still bored, try refreshing this page. You'll notice something about the tagline.

That's it, then. I'll probably be going through the phases of Survival, Inquiry and Sophistication whilst studying for my exams. On second thought, I'll probably go only through the phase of Inquiry.

5 comments:

  1. Sigh... That's been there for quite some time. I hoped not to draw attention to it... Hope sucks.

    Yeah, it was for the (obvious) reason which you know. I will probably write about it later. Things like that require a lot of time. It'll most likely be the longest post I've written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the rotating tagline. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BUSTED!!
    BWAHAHA....Rant, or should I say Shrivas can no longer penetrate into the world of alter-ego-having Perverts, who incidentally rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JJ: Thanks.

    Sandeep: Yes, Javascript. Copy the code if you want, I stole it from somewhere myself. Requires a bit of CSS knowledge to make it appear "inside" an image, though.

    Hobbes: I'm considering following the notepad-in-hidden folder idea of yours. Maybe it won't be neccessary. Maybe this is just a passing phase. Or maybe I'm screwed. I hate maybes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. rads: If you're talking about the name, yeah.

    Gerry: 'course I will! Just not for now. Will be back in December.

    ReplyDelete