Friday, October 21, 2005

Oh no, not Jackson again...

Michael Jackson - Image from Google Images
(Image from Google Image Search)
The return of Michael Jackson is something I'm not looking forward to, especially when it's back in the court. This time, the men of law want him to be a part of a jury. Haven't they had enough of him already? I sure have. Anyway, the chances of him actually being a juror are slim, considering that he's shifted to Bahrain. Yup, Bahrain. Apparently, he's the guest of the Crown Prince Sheikh something. Jackson is wearing those Arab robes and headgear to "avoid attracting attention to himself" and to "fit in with local culture".

He's not just quitting the entertainment industry either... He's doing a charity single soon, for the victims of hurricane Katrina. Sigh...

5 comments:

  1. Haven't you heard? There's something called freedom of speech and also freedom of press. And to my defense, I didn't write about him. Did you even read? The first line at least? I didn't say anything about him. I merely expressed my loathing of his excessive presence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, right... For expressing my opinion, you're saying people will flag me. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a little info for you:

    ----------------
    What is the "Flag" button?

    The Flag button is not censorship and it cannot be manipulated by angry mobs. Political dissent? Incendiary opinions? Just plain crazy? Bring it on.

    ----------------

    I believe this post falls under the "Incendiary opinions", based on what you're saying (though I doubt it will infuriate anyone who has a bit of common sense in them). So I'm safe. Read more at:http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1200

    I rest my case.

    P.S: I appreciate your concern for a friend and fellow blogger, but I'm afraid you're mistaken; I'm not in half the trouble I would be if I forgot to wear pants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you have to bring that up?

    ReplyDelete