Sunday, November 20, 2005

I can't stay dead, can I?

Here I am, back already. Considering that I'm still at home and I'm not exactly studying, I decided there's no point in not blogging. Besides, I've been tagged by Tsunami (he had that nick long before last year's tsunami). So, in lieu of a post, here's the 7 things meme... Don't fret.

7 Things I plan to do:
1. Kill myself
2. Drink every kind of Pepsi there is before killing myself
3. Make George Lucas and Lucas Arts re-hire Ron Gilbert for the fifth Monkey Island game
4. Convince people that I really am from a small planet somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse
5. Laugh at the devil when I meet him, if the devil exists
6. Give Michael Jordan his jersey back
7. Answer those extremely frequent phone calls from the local mental institution

7 Things I can do:
1. Make you wish you were never born
2. Make you wish I was never born
3. Stare at a wall for hours
4. Play Max Payne for 18 continuous hours
5. Be very, very quiet even if I don't hunt wabbits.
6. Burp till you go mad
7. Come up with an insanely complicated joke that will cause 1 and 2

7 Things I can't do:
1. Convince people that there's nothing I can't do
2. Drink Coca-Cola and feel happy about it
3. Sing underwater
4. Find a place to hide when I need one
5. Dance underwater
6. Blog underwater
7. Make you think I've already come up with 7 things I can't do.

Now, I'm a bit late on this tag, so nearly everyone I would have liked to tag have already been tagged. And most of the others don't like memes like these. So I can't tag seven people. Maybe a few:

People(untagged) I would like to tag:

Entropy, Max (Voyager XIV)
Sandeep (Spicy Mix)
JJ (The Churning)
The Fifth of a Quack a.k.a Nikhil (Maybe It's Me)

As to how this works, here's what Tsunami had to say "To the best of my knowledge the tagging game works as such.. Now the seven people I've tagged have to put up similar posts on their blog where in they tag seven more people.. So on and so forth..."

That's it. That's all there is to it.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to be of service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont expect me to understand this tagging business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing much to it, you know... Oh well. Have it your way.

    ReplyDelete