Sunday, February 26, 2006

Power Cut

Power cuts can get really long around here. The last one was longer than usual. The local electricity board told me that power was shut down for maintenance purposes in my area. Looking outside my window, I saw a few electricians servicing the transformer.



A little while later, they're still there:



They're taking an awfully long time:



And they finally get down from there, to eat:



And then they leave. But the power didn't come back. It did eventually, about an hour after those chaps left.

And College Life has been updated, after a month.

5 comments:

  1. Teja: Heh. I think they spotted me after taking that third shot, but they didn't seem to react much.

    Enemy: No need for the apology... Glad to be of service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and interesting pictures. In Delhi too we have severe power cuts despite it being the capital city. Your own power is considerably if you are not in a profession of your liking - Make your passion your profession

    ReplyDelete
  3. Max: More like sheer joblessness.

    Hiren: Thanks. I guess it's the same everywhere in India. And, um, could you advertise elsewhere?

    Sandeep: They sure do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lavs: College's fine; no rebellions here. And it's not a Jeppiar college either, so no 'piroblems'. As for the electricians, their language was far better than what I'm used to hearing at college :p.

    Sandeep: Dude, give me a chance to answer the questions, would ya? Just a chance...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never got around telling my parents that I wanted a camera. They just happened to buy one.

    ReplyDelete