Monday, February 20, 2006

7 Songs

No, it's not a sequel/prequel to 9 songs. JJ tagged me, again. Apart from wanting this blog to be filled with such filler posts, he also wants to know the music I've been listening to, I think.
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they a’re any good, but they must be songs you a’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they a’re listening to.
So, here goes:

Daft Punk - One More Time
Parlour Steps - Hero/Villian
Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)
Mogwai - Golden Porsche
The Decemberists - The Mariner's Revenge Song
Belle and Sebastian - For the Price of a Cup of Tea
Jethro Tull - Bouree

Right, I've got to catch the college bus in a few more minutes so here's who's being tagged, quickly:

Antickpix
Hobbes
Rads
Sandeep
TSB
Nikhil
Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Really? Now, is that a good thing or a bad thing? Or just a thing?

    Good on ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tags be damned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I neglected to comment on your list!

    I'm with Antickpix on this one. I'm into all of the bands you listed, aside from Jethro Tull and Parlour Steps.

    The Decemberists are one of my latest favorites.

    ReplyDelete