Sunday, October 24, 2004

Insert catchy title here

I've made up my mind today. I've decided not to cop out of posting something other than weird news stories from around the world. No more gap-fillers, nosiree. None at all. Nope. Never.

A friend and I have invented a new game... its called SMS rap. You send a message that sounds like rap, or at least rhymes, and the receiver replies with a rap of his own. It's a really fun way to while away time when bored, or when not bored too. It's a good way to improve your vocabulary too. Spread the word! Don't forget to mention the Ranting Human taught you this! (Unless of course you get caught doing this during a class.)

Anyone participating in NaNoBlogMo? I desperately want to, but with limited access to a computer it's gonna be difficult.

I also wanted to start a comic strip, but I don't have a graphics tablet to draw my characters. It's too bad, 'cause I've already developed a great storyline.

See! I didn't cop out! I'm an honest bloke, aren't I?

UPDATE: Yes, this is another shameless plug for my College Life blog. What am I to do? This blog gets more readers than that, but that's the blog I update with lengthy posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment