Sunday, October 10, 2004

BlogExplosion seems to be good

Considering the number of comments coming in from other BlogExplosion users on my previous post, that's what I was inclined to think. I really believed that people actually read the blog when surfing via BlogExplosion. Then I checked my stats. WHAM! In just a week, I'd had more than 300 visitors, and my total count has crossed a 1000. Even if I counted the number of people who just read my blog but didn't bother to comment, I'm sure the ratio between number of visitors and number of readers would be quite small. My theory about fake readers would be true. But at least there are a few real readers, so I guess it's worth it, since you also get to read other good blogs. So go to BlogExplosion.Com now! (By now, I mean after reading my blog.)



And Hobbes, I too am a veggie. So I'll consider your request to stop the yucky stuff.



BTW, I came across bugs, not in somebody's food, but in mine! Check out my College Life blog for more details. How's that for yucky stuff! (There's always a next time Hobbes...)

No comments:

Post a Comment