Thursday, December 1, 2005

Maturity?

It is my belief that even the most mature of people need random bouts of immaturity to remain sane in this insane world. Thus, the following sentence can be disregarded: I WANT OUT OF THIS GODDAMN MESS CALLED LIFE!!!

It is also my belief, contradictory as it may seem, that maturity is a far flung illusion created by what is known as society today. Today's society is bunk.

But then I lost that second belief when I heard about a certain college mate of mine who bit the fingers of another over a Mathematical problem.

UPDATE: This new design is the result of a sudden urge for simplicity.

10 comments:

  1. Sure, an Xbox would be great. If I can get myself one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. antickpix: Maybe you are. Maybe you aren't. I would say you are.

    otilius: I guess the guy felt like tasting man-flesh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Random bouts? I'm prone to frequent bouts. I'm 29 years old and I still think jokes about shitting are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They aren't?

    ReplyDelete
  5. sagaro: Let's just say one Mech dude bit another Mech dude's finger at the hostel.

    enemy: No, the bite didn't sever the finger. But it did give the guy a reason to get out of the hostel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll pretend I understood that. Glad it's being liked.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good on ye...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I've been contemplating it all my life, really. Never got around doing anything about it though. And I doubt I ever will. Don't bother worrying.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah! Constructive criticism at last!

    Anime loving? I'm just mildly interested. Very mildly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm... I don't know if I wanna be more mature.

    ReplyDelete