Saturday, March 19, 2005

The news tends to get boring when it's all about Michael Jackson.

Mikey comes to court. Mikey leaves court. Mikey makes little boys
drunk. Mikey denies everything.

Yeesh. When you think about it, it's a bit odd to find a guy, who was
once called the "King Of Pop", in the news more frequently when he's
in deep excreta rather than when he's breaking records. There isn't a
day which goes by without me hearing about Michael Jackson's trial.
Why can't people sue some other celebrity for a change?? Like Bill Gates or someone...

In other news, my dad got me an MP3 player, without me even asking for
one. It's not what I would have asked for if I had the chance, but it
I don't mind it. It's a Creative MuVo TX FM player, with a 1 GB hard
disk. I know he could've bought a cheaper player with a larger
capacity... Ah well.

Now that I have access to the college's internet service, which isn't
as slow as it initially appeared, I'm on an MP3 downloading spree.
I've already stuffed the MuVo, and I'm planning on downloading more
than just MP3s after I get all the songs off it.

Coming to something I'm really pissed about... my semester exam results. Contrary to my expectations, I scraped through Math. But, outta nowhere, my computer exam result was F, instead of being my top score. Someone's going to pay for this... and it's not gonna be me.

Didn't spend much time on the new template, so don't bother complaining about it.

2 comments: